Okay, so I am actually getting over TVboy. However, I defy anyone to not get a little bit teary when faced with the following situation.
So on Sunday, I noticed that he’d updated his twitter account with pictures of a weekend away in France, and tagged some girl in his post saying that they were on their way back from Paris.
Then, a few days later a decidedly famous person TVboy works with updated his twitter saying that he was enjoying dinner with TVboy ‘AND HIS LOVELY GIRLFRIEND’.
It’s been just over 2 months, and although I’m not dating anyone (having made a concious decision to get my kicks with the cream of London’s West End first) at the moment, the real kick in the teeth is that one of the things he said when we broke up was that he wanted to be single for a while, and I quote ‘I’m not even thinking about dating right now.’ Ahem. Sounds like you are to me! Twat. Another thing that bugged me is that when wewere together I was never even mentioned in so much as a status update, let alone tagged.
So I have decided to remind myself of all the things that he used to do that bugged me. I think it’s necessary. It’s also probably going to be quite long so be warned.
1) He did A LOT of drugs. Only mildly brain numbing types, but still. It bugged me because I used to do that when I was a teenager, but I grew out of it like normal people do.
2) He definitely loved his boss (male) more than me. The whole ‘I can’t turn my phone off when we’re out having dinner in case my boss calls because it’s a work phone’ argument only works so far. Considering I used to call plenty of times and his phone would be off for an entire weekend, I’m thinking that was a bit of an unfounded excuse.
3) He snores. Like roadworks are going on IN THE BED.
4) He picks his nose IN HIS SLEEP. That’s subconcious grossness everyone.
5) He was only ever decent in bed if he’d smoked a lot of weed, the rest of the time he came in like 20 seconds.
6) He’s 5ft 9. If I wear heels I’m the same height, if not bigger than him.
7) He made me feel bad about buying Vogue and other such magazines, and I evendressed down when I was around him because he complained that he never saw me in jeans. Oh, I’m sorry for making an effort with my appearance!
8) He never EVER came with me to see any of the shows that my company has on in town, and only came to see one musical ever, because his boss told him he would like it.
9) I spent £100 on tickets for a comedy show in town and he cancelled because of work, then the week before we were due to go again (after I went to the box office and rescheduled it to suit him) he broke up with me.
10) He guilt tripped me into staying home on a weekend only so I could sit and look bored while he watched Xfactor religiously, not even breaking the saturday night cycle once, even though he has catch up TV!
11) He likes Xfactor.
12) He CONSTANTLY asked me if I could just ‘stop being a vegetarian’ to make life easier.
13) He thought he was smarter than me because he’d been to University, yet he’s never read a book with more than 100 pages in his life. He always acted as though I was a bit stupid. And I’m not.
14) He never came to any of my gigs, or any of the 3 shows I produced while we were together.
15) I quit my second job (which I only kept because I really liked it and loved the people there) because he complained that he only ever saw me on Sundays, and then we only saw each other one extra day a week (on Saturdays… when he was more concerned with Cheryl Cole.)
16) He didn’t like my friends because most of them work in theatre.
17) If ever I raised any issues with our relationship, he made me feel like I was being stupid and girly. Turns out I wasn’t – there were issues. Obviously. Git.
18) He belittled all the TV shows I like, even though the highlight of his week, as I may have mentioned, was Xfactor.
19) His spunk really did not taste very nice.
20) new one On our first date he bragged about all the exclusive places he would be able to get us into and the fanciest we went to was the Ivy. For lunch. Which I booked. The regular routine was takeout pizza or pasta (because it’s the only vegetarian thing he could stand) and as you may have gathered by now I’m not so hot on the carbs.
Phew. That’s all I have for now, but I’ll be adding to it throughout the day as I remember annoying habits no doubt. Any TVboy hating comments will be much appreciated.